Hi all,

I am 23 yrs old and I have a problem.
For some months now I can't get a lasting erection.

I am on antibiotics because I have tonsil problems (I am gonna undergo surgery by the end of month), I've been on antibiotics nearly the whole year fighting it. Could it be tonsils a factor?
I've been overmasturbating a lot as well (like 2-4 times a day) the past months and I am wondering if this is the case.
Sometimes I have the urge to masturbate but I can't get erection. Like my mind agrees but my body doesn't.
Lately I also had red eyes a lot and small itching. Well sometimes that was from not sleeping properly. I am also very anxious about works running and stuff.
Months earlier I could get erections the one after another!

I do have erections, they are just... unexpected. They could be either in the morning, after a good shower, when I watch some good porn etc.
The most common erections don't last long. There are times I masturbate with soft penis and just goes rock hard seconds before I cum.

When I am together with my g/f. I might get some soft erection. A better when she does oral on me, but when I am going to penetrate her I go limb. Then after we watch some porn and I get rock hard (but she doesnt want sex afterwards). :O

Please help, I don't know what to do. I want to please my g/f but I just can't do it! Could the tonsillectomy surgery help? Will some diet help? Would some masturbation pause help?

hey man im 17 and i have the same problem, ive been reading over this the past few days and the biggest problem is the fear of ur irrection getting soft while taking part in sex, its called sexual performance anxiety and its common among guys so its really nothing to worry about, i was able to get an irrection whenever i pleased in the past but l8ely nothing, jus try to overcome these thoughts and you should be fine. (at least thats what im doing).

Please reply, I am desperate. Today my fever is acting up again, which will cause the operation to postpone. :/

I got a tonsillectomy 2 weeks ago and stopped antibiotics 1 week ago but still the problem exists, will my erection come back to normal? :-(

hey man, i duno if this is going to help you , but one of the previous posts by smokey 15- was true about sexual performance anxiety , its the fact that u are always insecure about it and it just keeps getting wrse, you have to overcome your thoughts, cz u have nothing to wory about, its just in ur head ,u have to realize that you are what you are, and have no more insecurities ,one more thing is that your medications usually do not effect ,so stop finding unnecesary reasons to secure yourself,
eat well balanced meals and afrodisiacs (foods that may in small quantities increase sex drive) such as :
dry nuts ,
Eringoes (the Sea holly, Eryngium maritimum)
Oysters
Potatoes
Spanish fly (Cantharidin)
Tomatoes
dates etc

keep healthy ,exercise , and be confident ,keep up an optimistic mind to all this and youll feel much better and without you knowing it you are already whooping some ass ;-)
hope it helped.

Hey guys,

I only get your soft erection at 38 and it's been on and off  but before that age, I never had any problem.  Your young boy problem is too much masturbation.  Remember, keep your sperms to keep your body growth, the more you come, the less you growth. Just find a girl f even if she is fat and ugly but please leave your hand alone.

Have you tried using a penis health creme yet? These cremes are made just for guys and help with all sorts of issues brought about by frequent masturbation. Whether its dryness, cracking, soreness or a loss of sensitivity, a good creme will help you out. They also help with blood flow and hygiene too.  You should check it.  I use one and I love it. 

Idk but I'm on antibiotics now and it seems that my problem is straight up the contrary. I have an erection eveynight for the whole night... I masturbate to calm it down but after 5 minutes it get stiff again. Maybe it's me.

Some antibiotics like amoxicillin lowers your blood pressure thus leading to difficulties keeping or having an erection I'm only 18 but I noticed this and searched for the reason and it makes sense because the penis needs blood to rush to it and stay there but with low blood pressure it isn't going to do its job so basically eat foods that raise your blood pressure but be sure to not go crazy about it be same when thinking that you'll just eat a lot of blood pressure raising foods

You sure you are on antibiotics? Sounds like viagra to me man. Switch to antibiotics, viagra doesn't cure infections. ;)