well, i have quite a problem with ejaculation. when i masturbate like other people *stroking my penis* i cannot ejaculate. i tried it for about 30 mins before, my penis just hurts and i wanna laugh but i cannot ejaculate. But if i grind my bed while i am laying face down thinking of having sex, i can ejaculate. I cannot ejaculate while having sex with my girlfriends. yup girlfriends. they all think it is because i dont like them. I am sick and tired of it. and i dont wanna tell my parents because i am the eldest in the family and i am sure they expect a good healthy grandchild from me. therefore my questions are....what is happening to me? how can i masturbate like normal people? why cant I cum when I'm having sex? i mean...my erection is forever lol. it doesnt go down. but i cannot cum. my steady erection is the only thing that is holding my relationships. I'm getting worried now that I am 21 years old. my final resort is to tell my parents since they are doctors.

Hey
yeah man, if i were you at this point, dont wait any longer. you should ask them. or, you could wait it out, see what happens. but dont blame me if anything goes wrong, just remember that.

Hi doktor,

If you read these forums for a while you'll notice that a lot of guys can't ejaculate from what you say is "normal" masturbation. Everyone is different. There is no right or wrong way to do it. You've found a way that works, great! You know then that everything works correctly.

So, why can't you ejaculate with your girlfriends? You've become accustomed to grinding to ejaculate. You need to learn how to ejaculate from intercourse. The feelings are different than what you're used to. Some things you can try are, stop masturbating for a while before you have sex so that you "build up" a good "load." Have a lot of foreplay, spend a lot of time on your partner, again, trying to work yourself up. Then have sex. It may or may not work but if your partner is really into you she'll work with you to get over this.

Are you using a condom? They can reduce feeling. Try one of the new "thin" condoms as they give you more feeling.

Just take your time, don't give up. If you think you can't ejaculate you'll probably have problems.

Hope this helps, good luck.

thanks medic_dan. i'll try that. and yes i had to use condom...lol it's because i have trust issues with the girls im with. most of the girls i have been with are not virgins. therefore i have to use condoms. i'll try the thinner condoms and see where it goes from here.

i am sorry for double post. i forgot to ask something. as i mentioned at the beginning. i have an urge to laugh uncontrollably when i try to masturbate normally (stroking the shaft). what's up with that? does anybody else have that feeling? that just messes up the whole masturbation session. lmao. that is one of the reason why i cannot ejaculate. if you guys have any ideas what is that...plz enlighten me. thank you %-) o.O

Your a smart man to use a condom. Nowadays you can't be too careful.

Good luck, keep us updated.

I have the same problem except I lie on my back and put pressure on my flacid penis and rub it with a rolled up towel untill I cum,I can get an erection no probs but I can't come masturbating normally or having sex , please help me I'm getting worried

hey guest there is nothing wrong with you. different things feel better to some people than others. when you get an erection does it angle upward?? when you push your penis downwards it streatched the suspensory ligament (which holds your erect penis at more of an upward angle. this can give a wrather nice sensation for some people. plus in this technique of masturbating you are stimulating the tow of the head of the penis which is where most of the nerve endings are.

does this help and make any sense??

My problem is when I masturbate, mine has to be soft then i have to lean my penis to a corner of an edged surface like a table and push my self towards it.. and i need to be at least wearing a brief.. then it spills on my brief.. my problem is when im having intercourse, i dont usually cum because of my technique.. im kind of ashamed to do that in front of my partner.. how will i have a baby? :S please help me.. 

I just googled about my masturbation issues and I have the same issue as the op and unwanted.  I also need to grind against a hard surface, normally my bed, and I also prefer to wear briefs.  I can get an erection when attempting to masturbate normally, but I can't ejaculate and I can't ejaculate when having sex, or receiving oral sex.  Is there any way to fix this problem?

hi .. i too having been doing the same since my childhood... i wonder if this damages your testicles and there is a lot of pressure excerted on them

I had the same problem but I just kept going for an hour and a half with my girlfriend and finally I ejaculated, then the next time I did it, it took me 30 min's, trust me just keep going.

Goodluck.

I have the same problem for years. Felt like an outcast and weird because of it. I can ejaculate in less than 3 minutes from grinding a corner but it takes at least 30 minutes to ejaculate with a female. When I do I have a powerful climax from grinding the corner rather than when Im with a female. I worry that the excessive grinding can damage my testicles and penis. I have been doing this for years and hope I havnt done any irreversible damage. I am trying to find ways to stop 

You can fix not being able to come with your girlfriend by not masturbating atleast for a month. You have probably benn masterbating too much are not sensitive enough. Have sex with your girlfriend after a month think about a hot porn scene while doing it you will cum in no time.

Hav u recoverd from this