i'm a 37 yr old man who has just resently been let out of prison to which i was there for over 7 1/2 yrs. thru that time i masturbated like everyday. once i got out and tried to have sex with my girlfriend i couldn't get a erection. with time it has been getting better but doesn't get fully hard, or i'll get a erection but it goes down. i'm wondering if this is from masturbating for all those yrs and not feeling the real thing so my penis has lost some feeling in it from being so rough with? the craziest thing is that i still masturbate and i'm out of prison because it's like when it does work i can't seem to ejaculate so it leaves me sexually frustrated, and with my woman thinking that i'm not into her from all these different situations going on with me. i masturbate a lot. like 3, 4, and sometimes 5 times a day. i want to be able to perform this way with my woman but my penis is acting like it has a brain of it's own. my woman is beautiful in all ways, so this is not the problem. could u please help me? i was told that i don't have E.D. cause it'll get hard but won't stay hard but i feel like i have E.D. cause it's dysfunctioning to me. i ask u again could u please, please, please help?

All you need to do is to retrain your body and sex organs to the lighter sensations of real sex instead of your past hard touch kind of masturbation. You will need to decrease your rougher masturbation to less often and less hard kinds of stimulation to retrain your penis for responding better to real sex with less direct stimulation pressure than doing masturbation using a rougher technique. This will take some time to retrain and you will miss some of your frequent masturbation ejaculations by getting fewer ejaculations when retraining from the less rough techniques and practicing less pressure to make you come. So, you'll have some period of pent up and unshot semen building up inside your testicles and get mild blue balls before your body and penis will get used to reacting and ejaculating to less stimulation than you say you have masturbated with in the past. There is nothing like going with fewer or even fully without any ejaculation for a while and building up semen in your balls to make your penis extra sensitive, eager to shoot, and more able to ejaculate to less stimulation. Its frustrating to hold off until your pent up semen makes your penis extra eager to ejaculate to less stimulation, but it works great to retrain your body and penis in sex techniques. Try to mimick real sex sensations during your masturbation to train your body to respond to real sex again. good Luck.