I’m 13 turning 14 and I masturbate at least once a week. Lately after I orgasm drops of clear sticky fluid leak out. I was wondering what this is??

Hi

Does it come while your masturbating and does it just leak out?
If it does happen like that it is pre cum it just comes part way through.

If it is forced out just as you finish and get that nice feeling your ejaculating semen.

At first it is normal for both to be a small amount clear and sticky.

It just comes out with force but a little bit comes out. On the other hand is it natural and does it eventually go whiter and comes out in a bigger batch?? And by the way thanks for the info!

When I say force I mean a little push or a little squeeze on the glans

Your welcome

If it is being pushed out kinda like you feel your penis twitch or pulse as you finish then your ejaculating.
At first you can also have dry orgasm sometimes where nothing comes out and you can also ejaculate sometimes as well.
It is normal for it to be a small amount and clear and sticky as you continue to develop it will become white and the amount will increase.

Thanks very much!

Unfortunately I’m too shy to speak to my parents about it

Your welcome.

Yeah not an easy thing to ask your parents about for sure.
Doing posts is much easier and no embarrassment asking questions on here.

Yes you or right

School's don't go into much detail about development and asking questions would be too awkward.
If you have had the talk from your parents pretty much just want to get it over with as soon as possible and friends are a bit easier to talk with but still kinda awkward.
Posts are easier a lot of things goin on and a lot of things to deal with and figure out during puberty.

Yeah school is awkward