I’m a 13 year old male who’s just started masturbating around a month ago. My question is, when I do orgasm (at least I think I am) I don’t feel any bit of semen come out and I don’t see any. Just a single drop or two of clear, somewhat sticky fluid, comes out of the head of my penis. I’ve tried to research this, and all I’ve found is that this could be what’s known as “pre-cum”? I’m too afraid to ask anyone else so I’d rather do it anonymously online. I don’t know if this’ll help, but I have a tiny bit amount pubic hair and no armpit or chest hair. My voice hasn’t dropped. I understand that some ejaculation can either “shoot” or just sort of flow, but this is nothing like it at all, it’s just a drop or two of ooze... Anyways, I hope someone can help, thanks!

Hi Guest

It does sound like it is pre-cum if it oozes out part way through masturbating that is most likely what it is.
Ejaculating happens as you finish and orgasm it is normal for it to be clear and a small amount.
When it happens it is easy to mistake the feeling for needing to pee.
Your just starting puberty so most likely you have not reached the point where you can ejaculate yet.
It could happen when your masturbating or you could have a wet dream while your sleeping.
It sounds like your developing just as you should be.