I'm 14 and after I had a wank the other day there was a little bit of this clear liquid on the top of my penis. It was sticky when i rubbed it against my fingers. What Was It???? Was It Pre-Cum??

That's what it is :O
It's lubricant from your prostate gland.
Is this the first time you've had something come out?
The next thing that happens is it turns white and sticky when your sperm adds to it, and there's more of it.
I was about 13 or 14 when I had to quit masturbating under my desk in school because it made embarrassing spots on my pants. Masturbation was a lot more fun when it wasn't messy. But I didn't quit, it was still too much fun. I just put a sock on it.

yep that is exatly what it is.

pre-ejaculatory (pre-cum) fluid is secreated from two small glands at the bulb (base) of your penis called the bulbo-urethral (Cowper's) gland. it secreats a clear sticky liquid which neutralizes the acid from your urin and lubricates the tip of your penis to allow penetration when you have sex.

like njoynlife said, it shouldnt be too long and you will start producing semen which will come out after this fluid gets secreted.

good luck and dont worry its all normal!

Thanks for the info guys, there was only a TINY bit thst covered the tip, it's the first time it's happened. Is it normal for there only to be a small bit the first time.

Ya gotta start somewhere XD

Absolutly! there will be more as you advance through puberty. also the more aroused you are the more that is normally produced. if you are thinking of or seeing something arousing and it lasts for a more than a few min. your body will produce more of this than if you get aroused and orgasm realy quick. although you cant produce sperm yet your body will probably still give you some sorte of pleasurable climax.

also the amount produced varies between people some guys produce a ton of it and some only a few drops. also some are really sticky and some are more watery.

just depends on the person :-)

VERY cool dude! All part of growing up!

The same thing happens to me and I'm 13. After I masturbate it comes out and I find that if I get almsot to orgasm then stop and start again alot more comes out when you done.

Me 2 is it bad

nice i do that to! im 13

Dude in 12 and this happened to me when I was 10
First a little

Than more

Than more

now I make so much its like takin' a piss :/

yeah, this just happened to me today!

It happens for me too and a lot comes out, I have to go to the toilet because it leaks all over the place

when you say it shouldnt be too long and you will start producing semen, how long will that take im just really curious thats all

That happened to me too bro