I am almost 13 and I think my semen comes out when I pee, after I masturbate, sticky stuff comes out(Keep in mind that NOTHING comes out when I orgasm). And my pee is delayed a little. Is this normal? I hope I don't have retrograde :(

Hey there has anything ever came out after you orgasmed? Why do you think it comes out when you pee? Is your different looking after you orgasm? Have You started going through puberty et? If so how long ago did you start ?

Sometimes I leak a few drops after and it comes out when I pee, I know this because when I first start peeing it's sticky and drips down almost. I've been in puberty for 2 years

Hey there I'm sure you don't have retrograde ejaculation . I think that you are experiencing is preejaculate and when you pee it gets flushed out of your urethra. Your body is probably not quite ready to produce semen quite yet.

Oh so I can't ejaculate yet? That kinda bums me out

There is nothing to worry about you're not even 13 yet. It's totally normal for kids your age not to be able to ejaculate. It will happen eventually you just have to be patient

I know but I wonder what it feels like, thank you by the way :)

It will feel much like it does now when you orgasm except stuff will come out you may feel the semen going through your penis but not always. It will feel very similar to what you already feel