Hello! I am planning to start with bike cardio exercise and I have already bought this bike. But, I am not sure what I can expect. I mean, what benefits I will get if I use cardio bike every day. Cardio bike is recommendation of my doctor. He thinks that I should lose my weight. Thank you very much!

Hello! Well, if you are using cardio bike every day for 15 – 30 minutes you will lose your weight for sure. But, benefit of using cardio bike is not just losing weight. Your condition will improve. What I mean is that you will fill better, circulation will be better, even your heart condition will improve.

I recently started working out myself too and right now I'm using the Bike machine as a part of my cardio workout. I use it every morning for half an hour (in the morning, the body burns 3 times more calories than any time of the day) and then I do some stretching, Yoga and weightlifting.
After 3 days, mixing that up with a good diet, I'm already starting to see the changes in loss of fat and strengthening my core.

You're on a good path!