Hi, I need advice about getting a holistic doctor. Since, I use corticosteroids for many years to treat dermatitis, it has shown as inefficient. Now, I would like to try a different approach. Does anybody have some experience with a holistic doctor?

Hi, I am a big proponent of natural medicine, because I myself experienced some severe side effects of drugs. The disease can not be treated by symptoms, but whole person, including body, mind and soul must be taken into account. Are you familiar with flower essences? You can check out at your local health food store. I have been treating dermatitis by an acupuncture practitioner. Results were impressive, but I could not afford the treatments so I've went only a couple of times. Have you heard of Manual Lymph Drainage? This is a method enabling the skin to release the toxins in your lymph system.