I can only suggest pantyliners to stop it going through your undies, I can't think of much else to say

ooo my- i have had the same problem! I'm 17 and since age 12 i have been experiencing embarrassingly heavy vaginal discharge. I tried to tell myself it was normal! But it was so embarrassing because it soaked through my underwear and sometimes would leave wet marks on my pants. I have had to- and stil have to deal with it. I wad up toilet paper to collect some moisture but I have turned to panty liners.

hey i am 21 yeard old, suffering from the same problem for years now. no doctor was able to help me untill now, i tried it all starting from antibiotics to diets. THERE HAS TO BE A SOLUTION TO THIS!

I have read all about this type of topic online and I know it's very normal disharge and doctor's say it's normal but's so hard to live with. I have wear panty liner every day and change at least twice a day since middle school(21 now). I know there are a bunch of other's their who have the same problem. Mu obgyn said I could go on the pill for it but is has sidea ffects that the trade off would be worth it. We to find a solution to this embarassing problem.

I am forty years old now and I have been dealing with this sinse I was just a tot! I had always thought there was something wrong with ME! Back then, NOBODY talked about stuff like that. So I just thought I was a freak. Although, the doctor did tell me that it was normal, and that every girl was different, Bla, bla, bla!!!!
Now I have an 8 year old daugher and the poor thing, Judging from the laundry is just like mommy! I am just hoping now that it will go away with "The Change":-)

I went to an acupuncturist for another problem and he was able to fix my discharge which was really heavy in just a couple visits along with regulating my period and reducing my PMS. I back it up 100%

I have had heavy vaginal discharge all of my life as well. I started using pantyliners to help. I asked a doctor at planned parenthood if there was anythig wrong with me, but she said some woman just experience more than others. She also told me that it is NOT a good idea to wear pantyliners for this. Wearing those can keep in moisture which can cause infections...trust me I had that problem. The best thing to do is to not sleep with underwear, and during the day wear cotton underwear and change your panties often.

I am currently seeing an acupuncturist for my discharge, it is thick and white, how long did you have to go to acupunture for and what points did he use. I am also taking chinese herbal medicine also.

holy c**p!i totally agree~
I am seventeen about to be 18 and
my discharge is sooo think and heavy that
i sometimes have to change my panties bc its so embarassing
having to walk around with soaked panties.ughhh

I am 30 years old have had the same problem for years and have tried to sleep without under garments which work in keeping infection away, only thing is I have to be very careful, I sometimes will leave a mess on the bed when it gets around time to start my period. I monitor my schedule very closely to make sure to wear very loose panties around that time to prevent this issue. I've found that if you wear panties a few sizes to large it works.

i am 17 and also expieriencing the same problem, my discharge is every heavy and thick and it get this horrible odor, it is emberrasing! any suggestions on what this could be?! %-)

I'm 17 too and have ALWAYS had heavy discharge. I used to do gymnastics as a preteen and had to quit partially because my leotard was constantly being soaked by my unruly downstairs region. It really is embarrassing. I clean EVERYTHING so much and am really careful when wiping after using the bathroom to keep from any type of infection. The discharge has always had the same smell since it began. But recently, it COMPLETELY changed and smells unbelievably disgusting! I have NO IDEA what to do about it. I wear liners every day and change them constantly. And it's really hard at school cause we can't use the bathroom except at lunch. So it just sits there...and I have to smell it all day...it never smelled bad before. I really REALLY need help and I'm too scared to go to a doctor about it. I've been so many times for ovarian issues, but my doctor never said anything about discharge. IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME PLEASE DO BECAUSE I'M DYING! :-(((((((

im 19 and i have had the same problem since well before i started my period but ever since its gotten worse. I feel so embarased and my mum isnt making it easier. ive just kind of got used to it, and so has my boyfriend i told him about it from the start and he doesnt mind it. Its so enlightening to hear that other people have it, coz i got a consultation when i was little and the doctor said it should get better after my period started but it never did. My discharge is so thick and heavy it tends to wet my pants really bad and then my trousers get marks on them. its totally embarassing. I wash my downstairs with unsented soap which helps alot it calms the discharge for a while. I am so releived to hear that there is other people who have it and that im not the only one.

Hi. I'm 18 and have had an extremely heavy discharge for years. I know its normaly to have some but mine is very heavy. I can feel it come out of me and it always soaks through my panties. It bothers me a lot and I just cant get used to it. Is there anything that can be done. help!

Hi! I am so relieved to have found this post. I am now fifteen years old and since before my period I have had to deal with heavy discharge, although it seems to me that it has gotten heavier in recent months. I had hoped that after my first period it would stop but it seems that the only respite I get is when I'm actually on my period. I always wear a light pantyliner. You can get them from any boots (brand: 'Bodyform') They are about £1.76 and come in scented and unscented. Although slightly more expensive than other brands you cannot feel them in your underwear at all, that is until extremely heavy discharge when they require changing if it is extreme. Discharge is always unpleasant but when it is this horrible period like feeling I just want to cry. Its like your walking down the street and I have to run to a public toilet in fear that I have in fact started my period. How horrible is that? Every site I look on says its some kind of infection yet every 'infection' has a nasty smell and to me it doesnt? It is white (the right colour) and doesnt reek? Therefore is it just normal? I dont think theres enough information and I wish there was some way to stop it! Thankyou to everyone who has posted for making me feel a tiny bit better!