I have really have discharge now. It’s really big, and I feel it when I’m walking. I’m just afraid and scared of it. Also it doesn't smell so bad. Can anyone explain me could this be normal??

Yes it could be normal. It’s just a normal hormonal change. However, the best way to find it out is to see your doctor. It could be also a simple infection or bacteria overgrowth, but however you need to get it treated. I suggest you do not sit too long in wet clothes, because it could make the things worse.

Hi I too have a lot of discharge, never smelly. Had numerous pap tests and was checked for STD's - All negative. My Gyn. had me in and did a chemical cauterization of my cervix to try to help with overactivity. So far "no Good" I will probably get it done again just to be sure. Hopefully it helps cuz I'm tired of the damp pantie feeling!!! >;)

I have the same feeling. I'm tired of this wet feeling and lately I've had heavy discharge and it's more like a faded orange color and NO itching or burning or smells or anything, is this normal?

bumbleflew wrote:

Hi I too have a lot of discharge, never smelly. Had numerous pap tests and was checked for STD's - All negative. My Gyn. had me in and did a chemical cauterization of my cervix to try to help with overactivity. So far "no Good" I will probably get it done again just to be sure. Hopefully it helps cuz I'm tired of the damp pantie feeling!!! :evil:

I have the same problem. Did you ever find out what was wrong?

omg im 15 and i've never had sex and i have all that, ever since i started my period like 4 years ago and im sick of it i only had the discharge at first then i forgot a tampon in and four days later found it and ever since then i've had this nasty odor when ever im sitting or standing, and i dont want people to notice, but its bad and i use panty liners all the time now.

Guest wrote:

when you wash down below try not to use any soap directly inside of the vagina. or what i would suggest is you use soap that is soap free and perfume free. twice a day. if it doesnt work try washing in down there with sea salf and a bit of lemon juice no soap at all for a few days to see if the natural flora comes back. if that doesnt work then you need to go doctors. try wearing no undies too when going to bed or in the house.so get a very long skirt!!! good luck