I'm a 15 year old female and i've had excessive discharge since i can remember. It's the normal white color and drys a very light yellow in my panties(which doctors say is normal). But theres just so much of it, and i'm beginning to wonder what i can do to stop it. I'm a very clean person with that area, so it couldnt be anything i've researched. Help?

Hi. I am not sure what you can do to stop excessive discharge, maybe talk to a doctor about it? Panty liners may make it a bit more comfortable

i have the same thing and i dont know what to do :-(

i think its normal..are u having ur mestration already?..sometimes before menstration its natural to have excessive discharge

I have the exact same thing and wearing panty liners help to make you feel abit cleaner. Some days I find its less though and I've heard it could be to do with what you eat, but so far I haven't found any way to reduce it. It is normal, don't worry. But I know how annoying it is, and i get embarrassed if i'm with a guy.

Sorry I'm no help, but your not alone!

xx

If any one is still checking this post, I thought I'd add my input. I am now 28 years old and have had this same problem since I was 19. I've gone through the doctors, tests, everything - and been told that it's completely "natural". As frustrating as it is, you'll have to learn to live with it. I slap on a pantyliner everyday, and I'm fine. Some days it's more than others. I've been in a long term relationship and believe me, you shouldn't be embarrassed, if a guy cares about you he's not gonna care about the pantyliner in your drawers. It has never been an issue in my relationship. My man actually likes the fact that I'm never dry. Funny enough, I find it gets a little heavier right after I urinate. In any case, you'll be fine with a pantyliner.

I have the same problem. And its not so much my man that thinks its gross but durring and after sex it dries and crumbles up on our private area. I have avoided sex b/c it gets so gross. He thinks its from an orgasm but he will start asking questions when he relizes I cnt go as soon as he starts to penetrate! I do need some help!!

I've had the same problem since I was about 15. I'm 23 now. I found cutting out sugary products and drinking water really helped. Also oil of oregano made a difference.

Sex was a problem as well, and it can be embarrassing but as the one person up above said, as long as you have someone who understands it takes away the stress and anxiety. My boyfriend of 6 years understands, I just had to work though the embarassment and explain the situation:)

Also I was told that I'm more acidic, which is why I had to cut down on the sugar. You might want to get that checked out as well.

Hi to all, It's not advisable to use panty liners when you have excessive discharges, It might feeling you so dirty but pantyliners cannot give you the cleanest like what you want I'ts just a matter of gettingyourself to have some infection like for example UTI or urinary tract infection. I have problem also with that but I have something much safiest to do, like for example what I'm doing, I'm working on office for about 16 hours and sometimes 24 hours, I just bring many panties and feminine wash so every time I want to change it's the panty I'm changing not the pantyliners..Even when I'm at home I'll make sure i'm always changing my underwear not only to make comfortable but to prevent also some infection due to chemicals brought by pantyliners..