i duno if its a calcium build up but but its pretty much on my wrist and it almost looks as if my bone is popping out. It only hurts when lifting something heavy , or bending my wrist the wrong way...

i have the same on my right wrist (pinky side of wrist), and it seems to be from dropping my wrist when using the mouse for long periods of time. Most of what I've read for treatment is either rest from the activity you think is causing it, or having it removed by surgery (if it's bad).

I use my computer consistently everyday and my right wrist has what sounds like the same thing but VERY BAD!!! I think i am in the surgery stage which sucks!! Didn't realize it was so bad until now....hurts to even type this....

Do you know if I just go to my regular doctor and have him help me find a specialist or....? just curious...IT HURTS SO BAD EVERYDAY!! :-(
replies much appreciated!!!

xoxo~Jess

I have the same problem in my right wrist. I cant remember who told me this but . i was told to find a hard cover book and hit it. Now it HURTS like a mother to do it but it does seem to break it up over night if you do it right. This is a temporary fix , but it does ease the pain and lack of mobility.

My husband has one on his elbow, the doctor told him it was a calcium buildup, but didn't tell him how to get rid of it other than scraping it. Are there any pills that will help?

I have the same thing..calcium build up...not sure what to do...