Why did I take EZorb faithfully for a full year and a bone density test shows the osteoporosis has gotten worse in the year I took it? I feel duped, not only that I have to endure a set back due to your product but also the money I wasted. I would like an answer.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR POST ON EZORB I WAS JUST ABOUT TO BUY IT, NOW IM NOT!!!!!! ILL BUILD MY BONES WITH WEIGHT BEARING EXERCISE AND A GOOD DEIT & ADDITUDE!! XD

I like EZorb. I have tracked calcium products for over 30 years. EZorb is the best absorbing calcium I have found.

If you inspect the EZorb powder, it is very fine and light. When you put it in liquid it dissolves instantly -- no need to stir it. It has helped me, and I think it helps most people.

If someone using EZorb for a substantial time does not see an improvement in bone density, there may be other factors. What do they eat? Any soda pop? How much meats, dairy products and wheat products? What is the pH (acid/alkaline balance) of their body?

I have been using EZ orb for 1 month with the dosage they recommend, I can only say I COULD NOT even WALK without carefully thinking out each step due to osteoarthritis in my knee. Now my steps are almost back to normal, my knee does not hurt near as much. Before the pain was keeping me awake at night. I am taking it in combination with my pain medications still, but they were not working alone before. As the post before me, did you take notice to your diet? Eating healthy also makes a big difference. I am also using mine in combination with magnetic therapy products, high strength spot magnets etc, increase the circulation to the area. I will continue using this product, I feel it has been a lifesaver for me as depression at not being able to walk was consuming me.

http://www.articlesbase.com/health-articles/the-ezorb-92-calcium-absorption-claim-157327.html

I always find it helpful to read other articles, and use common sense.

Can't say if it's good or bad, haven't tried it yet, but wouldn't it be wonderful to find something that cures all our aches and pains....

8-|

Thanks very much for this information.... so helpful!]

I have used EZorb for a little over a year. I can't say enough about this great product. I had osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, bone spurs, fibromyalgia - yeah, I had it all. Guess what? In just a year, I'm almost normal now. I don't have pain, xray shows bone spurs on my shoulder diminishing. I'm full of energy don't need nobody to take care of me no more! I'm once again a fun person that I'd used to be! EZorb rocks!

I read the article quoted above on a competitor website when I was doing my research 2 years ago. Stop using this forum for your dirty little trick!

Dorothy

Hi!

Just coming back after a couple of years to see what I posted here.

Has Dorothy forgiven me for my linking to a "competitor" site ? I hope so. I was not "your" competitor, I'm just another helpless hurting person out here trying to get some relief. It was not intended to be a dirty little trick. I was honestly suggesting people do their research. As the first post indicated, it did not work for them. If this site promotes Ezorb, another will discount it. The truth will come out.

I read the next post, and the guy says that perhaps it did not work because of other factors such as what kind of meat they were eating, etcetera. I only posted the link (which I think is now not working) because like any magical cures, we need to investigate before we ingest. I can't even remember what the link said. In fact, if the article was removed, I might ask why it was removed - was there truth to it? Who will ever know now, since article base has removed it. sigh.

I would love to find a cure for all my aches and pains. Maybe Ezorb is the answer, but perhaps there are also some common sense helps out there that don't cost as much and are available locally. Any suggestions?

I was having terrible problems with my right foot because of Osteoporosis, could hardly put any weight on it. Started taking EZORB and 6 weeks later the problem was gone. I think its a great product !!

Dear All of the Above,  E-Zorb is a wonderful product for Osteoporosis. Problem is the poison we consume via Processed "food".  Big food industries have also poisoned the animals we eat with hormones & antibiotics.  No wonder the antibiotics our Dr.'s prescribe when we are ill ...... no longer work!!  Go back to Nature!  E-Zorb is a natural product.  Buy ORGANIC or grow your own & stop eating processed c**p------try cooking your own meals, it tastes so much better.  Finally, buy your meats from local farmers who let their cows & chickens graze & roam free.  You will feel sooooo much better!  There is NO MIRACLE pill!!

After reading the negative comments above, I felt obligated to sing praise on ezorb. My recent bone scan shows that in less than two yrs my bone density numbers have increased from -3.1 to -2.6 in the left hip and from -2.7 to -2.3 in the lumbar spine. This means I no longer have osteoporosis in the lumbar spine! I'd give all credit to ezorb as I didn't change anything tp my diet. I've told all my friends about it. Thank you ezorb. 

Julie S.

I haven't taken it for very long just a few days at a time, but it made everything much worse especially pain.  I have FMS and CFS, Osteoporosis and Sciatica.  I do not have a good opinion either and don't know if they will give you your money back for unused product.  I invested $150.00 for Ezorb and Marvlix.

Did you try getting your money back and that was the results?

hi hi live in australia where and how can i get this product

Hi, my name is Grace M. I have ultra severe rheumatoid arthritis of 40 years duration. The EZorb story sounded good to me. I started taking the supplement in December 2011. I followed the recommended dosage of EZorb and took 1000 iu of Vitamin D each day through January 2014.

My T score was -2.4 in December 3011. It declined to -2.8 by January 2014. Do not expect EZorb to build your bones if you have severe RA. The RA is more powerful than EZorb calcium.