Hi, I suffer from lack of calcium, and I’m afraid it could cause osteoporosis or something like that. I was asking around what to use to reduce the chances of getting bone disease, and I heard that urticalcin is very good. What do you think about it?

Hi, I used urticalcin in my 50’s because a doctor told me that I have to take something to prevent osteoporosis in postmenopausal age. He thought that I was in risk, and that I had to reduce it by taking calcium. Urticalcin was one of the better options, so I decided to try it. Not only that it is a source of calcium itself, but it also helps absorption of calcium from food. It is made of silicea, urtica, calcium carbonate, calcium phosphate and sodium phosphate. I guess it helped me, because I still don’t have osteoporosis, and any other symptoms of bone loss. Beside urticalcin, you should eat food like green leafy vegetables, nuts and seeds, wholegrain foods, and drink lot of milk. Now my daughter is using it for menstrual cramps. I also noticed that my hair and nails were much prettier while I used urticalcin.