Most calcium in the market are like just basic calcium.
I'm looking for a better quality calcium that is combined with other minerals like magnesium and more.
Calcium seems to be able to improve one's sleeping habit,especially those who used to sleep really late everyday or those who have problems sleeping.
So,is there any brand of Calcium that can be absorb by your body almost at once to provide a more benefiting result..?

Hey, I didn't know that calcium is able to improve one's sleeping habit. That's a good info. I always try to drink milk and eat cheese every day, as they are a well-known source of calcium. For people who can't eat milk products many other good sources of calcium exist like seaweeds such as kelp, wakame and hijiki; nuts and seeds (like almonds and sesame); blackstrap molasses; beans; oranges; figs; quinoa; amaranth; collard greens; okra; rutabaga; broccoli; dandelion leaves; kale; and fortified products such as orange juice and soy milk. Calcium carbonate is the most common and least expensive calcium supplement that we find ins stores. Most people digest calcium carbonate very well, but some might develop gastrointestinal discomfort or gas. Taking magnesium with it can help to avoid constipation. I'm not sure if you can find all those minerals in one pill, but you can combine them yourself. I think it's quite safe to do so as long as you follow the daily recommended intake. Recommended adequate intake of calcium for an adult men is 1000 mg per day. As for the absorption of calcium, it is recommended to take supplements with food to aid in absorption.

That was what a fella recommended me,a supplement brand that sells their calcium with more than just magnesium.
I'm not entirely sure but,are you interested..?
I could try to contact him for more information if you need it. ^^
I'm currently trying it as well and I'm posting it here for more opinions.

I heard it first time that calcium improves sleeping but i have doubts about it