I would like to know what main supplements are that are in attentive child supplements!
I am very grateful for every answer!

Magnesium, Zinc, L-Aspartate, Standardized Soybean Lecithin, Yielding, Phosphatidylserine, Phosphatidylcholine, Phosphatidylethanolamine, Phosphatidylinositol, DHA, Grape Seed Extract. Besides these supplement facts there are other ingredients, like xylitol, citric acid, crystalline fructose, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate. Besides that there are natural peach, cherry and chocolate flavors.
Xylitol and fructose are “sugar”, but have low impact on blood sugar levels.

Well,
I don’t know if you have any children and if they have any dietary problems but the Attentive child supplements are used to support the ability of the child to focus. The fact is that magnesium plays a big role in the neuromuscular transition and the activity of the brain. This is very important for the active children who spend a lot of calories and minerals in their bodies. So as you can see this is a supplement that helps the children to maintain their activist and to be have a better concretion. Have you used these supplements or are you thinking of giving this supplement to your children. I hope this helped you a bit.
Good luck,
Karel