Hi, I suffer from calcium deficiency, and I’m very close of getting osteoporosis. I am using urticalcin, and I hope it will help me. However, I am considering vibration therapy too, because I don’t want to waste another minute. Can anyone give me some information about it?

I was reading something about vibration therapy on the net, but it was all about how astronauts and Hollywood stars use it. Some doctor was saying that more tests have to be done, before they pronounce this method safe and effective. Animals and people who were used for this study, had to stand on a vibrating platform for ten minutes every day. Sheep had bone density increased for 30% after one year of experimenting. You should ask your doctor what s/he thinks of vibration therapy for osteoporosis, and is it available somewhere. You should be aware of many commercial machines that are not made by experts. If they are vibrating too fast, your bones could be damaged. If you don’t have an experts promotion for this treatment, don’t do it on your own.

I have been using a VibraSlim vibration machine for 7 months now and I have seen fantastic results. I highly recommend it.

Christy

I was using a vibrating exercise machine at my chiropractor and paying $35 a session 4 times a week. I was getting great

results for my back and joint pain but it was costing me a small fortune. I decided to buy one for my home and save the

money and I'm glad I did. There are alot of bad machines out there so do your research first. Many are cheap machines

masquerading as good ones and being sold by scammers. Buy from a legitimate company and stay away from the multi level

marketers and anything on ebay. 

Ken