Hello! I am a person who has a question. This is probably a good place to do so. I want to ask something about fagus sylvatica purpurea pendula. I already know that is a nice tree. In this case does it have some healing element? That may be some part of the tree like for the tea for example. Thanks for your information.

As far as I know there are no healing elements of fagus sylvatica purpurea pendula. The wood of the fagus sylvatica purpurea pendula is used in the manufacture of numerous objects and implements. Its fine and short grain makes it an easy wood to work with, easy to soak, dye, varnish and glue. Steaming makes the wood even easier to machine. It has an excellent finish and is resistant to compression and splitting. Milling is sometimes difficult due to cracking and it is stiff when flexed. The density of the wood is 720kg per cubic meter. It is particularly well suited for minor carpentry, particularly furniture. From chairs to flooring and staircases, the fagus sylvatica purpurea pendula can do almost anything other than heavy structural support, so long as it is not left outdoors. Its hardness make it ideal for making wooden mallets and workbench tops. The wood of the fagus sylvatica purpurea pendula rots easily if it is not protected by a tar based on a distillate of its own bark. It is better for paper pulp than many other broadleaved trees though is only sometimes used for this. It is also considered one of the best fire woods for fireplaces.