I have left side weakness, numbness and tingling. Left sife ofChest feels as if its being squeezed. Left side gets spasms after the weakness, numbness and tingling. MRI and EEG didn't find seizure activity. I lose coordination, slurred speech and a bit of double vision. Should the doctors check for something else? I am 31 year old female.

Hi, I am an MS patient of 38 years, last November my former Neuro gave mean IVIG treatment which gave me seizures, just a little fyi. Best wishes.. Diet is key and please check our info from Dr. Terry Wahls who is an MD with MS.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I will be trying something new and natural soon as well..healing won't happen overnight that's for sure....knock on wood I can figure out what I did to my site t screw it up..aargh!%-)

Doctor checked for MS or Brain tumor on my MRI and he didn't find those. What else could it be?
I will be going for another MRI in December to see if the lesions are getting bigger or not..