Hi, I have read very interesting article in some women magazine about aromatherapy and its effects on skin. I was very nicely surprised with all benefits which aromatherapy may give to the skin. Also I have noticed that aromatherapy is treating many skin problems. I would like to know something more about it.

Hi, one of the most successful areas where aromatherapy shows great results are skin treatments. Anyway there are few things you have to know before you start application of essential oils. Many of these oils are photosensitizes. It would be best to use these oils in the night when there is no risk from sunlight. For skin care in general there are several oils which are very good lavender, rose, cypress and chamomiles.
For treatment of skin with acne good results showed tea tree, lavender, mints, grapefruit and sandalwood. For dry skin may be used carrot seed, cedar wood, jasmine, and vetiver.