HELLO I HAVE BEEN COVERD IN RED AN WHITE ITCHY PAPUAL BUMPS ALL OVER MY BODY , BACK ARMS, BELLY CHEST BOOBS " AN A DFEW ON LEGS A PATTERN LIKE WORMS MAKE IN ROYYED OLD WOOD TREE > BEEN 7 MONTHS NOW IVE BEEN TO 12 DOCTERS 8 SAY I HAVE SCABIES AN 3 SAY IM CRAZY THE 3 ARE ALL TOGETHER AT THE SAME DOCTERS OFFICE AS IF THEY ARE COVERING FOR THE FIRST DOCTER THAT MISDIGO ME , MY PRIMARY MISDIGO ME FOR FLEA BITES NO FLEA MAKES THIS AN THIS MANY , NOW THEY SAY IM DISLUIONAL BUGS AN ITS MY NERVES AN TRYED TO GET MY HUSBAND TO COMMITE ME TO THE PHYSC WARD ! I WENT FOR AN EVAL JUST TO SEE IF WHAT THEY SAY IS TRUE ( ABOUT THE NERVES THING ) AN IT WAS SO NASTY OF A PLACE MY HUSBAND TOOK US OUT FAST THEY TRYED TO GET HIM TYO MAKE ME STAY ?? FOR A RASH THEY ARE NUTS AN IVE SCARRS ALL OVER TO PROOVE THIS IS REAL WHITE BUMPS THING POP OUT AN THEY BITE AN LEAVE ME IN ITCHY PAIN AN A SCAB THEN A HOLE OR PIT " MY HUSBAND HAS HAD TO EVEN SCRAPE THEM OFF MY BACK THERE WERE SO MANY 1/2 SUCKED IN MY SKIN THE MORE FAT I HAD IN PLACES THE DEEPER THEY WENT SOME HOLES ARE 1/2 INCH DEEP NOW OF SCAR IN THE MIDDLE OF M BACK AN SIDES OF ARMS , IT HAS ALSO STARTED TO CRAWL UP THE SIDE OF MY FACE TO MY CHEEK EATING AWAY SKIN IS WHAT IT APPEARS TO LOOK LIKE AN LEAVES A SCAR TRAIL WITH BLACK SPECS AN GOOP IN MY POURS " WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THIS DISCUSTING AWFULL SICKNESS " I SWEAT ALL NITE MY GLANDS ARE SWELLED , I HAVE EVEN HAD A BAD SMELL LIKE ROTTEN NISS SKIN WHEN THE SCABS ARE NOT HEALING " IVE BEEN TO THE E R 10 TIMES AN THEY GIVE ME A SHOT IT CLEARS UP A BIT AN 3 DAYS LATER IT STARTS UP AGAIN " IM DIEING MY KIDS & HUBBY ARE SO GROSSED OUT ISLEEP ON THE COUCH IM ALONE ALL THE TIME AN GETTING SEVERLY DEPRESSED " I TRYED AOME OF THE MEDS IT HELPS BUT ITS NOT ENOUGH IT COMES BACK EVERY 3 WEEKS OR SO >>>> PLEASE HELP CUS I AM GOING CRAZY NOW IVE LOST MY WORK , MY FRIENDS , MY BODY , GAINED WEIGHT FROM STRESS , AN DEPRESS , WHY NOBODY WILL TAKE A SLIDE AN LOOK AT IT I HAVE ORDERD MY OWN MICOSCOPE TO LOOK AT THE WHITE THING THE MONSTER " THEN WHO DO I GO TO THE HEALTH DEPT " A FLEASH EATER MITE KILLER ON THE LOOSE " iZABEL 8) 8)

i have something similar and to tell you the truth my mom does to. the thing is my mom was a transient for like 6 years are so. she used to always be like look i swear there are bugs in me. never believed and even if i did i sure didn't want to get near the nasty lil thing. well i ended up stying with her for a number of months and well, now i have these lil bumps genitals, stomach, inside of arms, on my inner wrist. Its true it feels like the little bastards bite the c**p out of you. I have also had a sensation of worms in my rectum. the whole experience has been horrible. I think it has got to be some little parasite, scabies, worms, don't know but really over this too.

I have the same symptoms. Little black looks like bug comes out of area. Been told It is all in my head. Bumps on legs become hard and crusted very sore. Looking for answers.