I have noticed embarrassing thing few days ago. I saw there is something strange on my toenails. My mother said it could be fungus. I am to shy to visit my doctor so I wonder if there is some non-prescription way to clear up this. Did anyone experience similar problem?

Medical expression for toenail fungus is onychomycosis. You might find essential oils as very effective treating this problem. Since I had the same problem, I was researching more about this condition and ways to treat it. I have found that one of the most common natural treatments for toenail fungus is therapeutic tea tree essential oil. This is very hard to get rid of, and is not something I could get rid overnight. I found that a blend of tea tree, oregano and several other essential oils, which have the same healing properties, works wonders. I also discovered that liver damage is possible when taking prescription drugs. I assume that is because toenails grow very slowly, and the healing progresses at the same slow. That is why I had to put the stuff on for a few weeks, but the green and black fungus is going away. Now I can see the new nail growing in is clear.