Hello, I thought for a long time that I was suffering panic attacks, and used some antidepressants to treat this condition. Anyway, I recently find out that I also have some partial seizures. I am wondering if it is possible that the doctors made a mistake by diagnosing me with two different disorders when maybe I only suffer from one.

Hi, the panic attacks and partial seizures often have similar symptoms, like anxiety, depression, tension and fear. To be diagnosed with panic attacks, you should feel some of the things, such as sweating, trembling, breathlessness, choking, chest pain, faintness and nausea. You would also have fear of dying and losing control, and be antisocial. So, if you have some of those symptoms, you might be suffering from panic attacks. However, if you have some partial seizures like epileptic, you would have changes in your skin color and blood pressure, and you would feel fear and tension. You must ask another doctor for opinion, because you have to be shore what is wrong with you. He will prescribe you some medicines depending on your true disorder.