This really might sound silly, or at least not that serious but it is my problems nevertheless. I have constant fear of bugs. I live in apartment, 20th floor, so there are no many bugs up there. But when I see on in the park (I do not go there anymore), I start crying and shaking and have to leave that place immediately. This goes for all types of bugs, even though I hate cockroaches a bit more.

You are suffering from a phobia that is focused on bugs. Phobia are unreasonable fears, yours is, actually, quite common. Other phobias include fear of height, blood, closed space, open space, the dark etc. The good thing is that it can be treated fairly easy with a form of psychotherapy called behavioral cognitive therapy (it is a short term form and is very effective). Of course, you must visit a doctor to start this whole process.