Good day everyone. Nightmares in my life just won't go away. Never, it seems. My cousin went to the classical examination, because she is about to get some job and after they checked her and her heart they told her that she is crazy because she didn't came in the hospital before. When she asked what is going on, they told her that she has variant angina. Now, she swears to me that she didn't have any symptoms. At all. Is that possible?  What are the first symptoms of Variant Angina? Please, let me know as much as you can about this. 

Good day there. It can happen that you don’t have any of those symptoms at all. But symptoms can also result in chest pain or angina. But if you feel some spasm, you should inform your doctor about it because those spasm are dangerous and they can cause heart attack. If you feel some pain under the chest bone or in the left side of the chest, that is a problem. The main symptoms are: pressure, tightness, chest pain, constricting, etc. The pain can spread to neck, shoulders, your arms and your jaw. This pain can last between 5 to 30 minutes.

Hi friends. I think that this occurs to a people who are 50 years old and under as well. My mom had variant angina. I think that symptoms are very similar to any type of angina and they include – had to breath, nausea, vomiting,  sharp abdominal pain or sharp chest pain.  Once the extra demand for blood and oxygen stops, so do the symptoms. I know that my mom had this abdominal pain and she was not sure what is going on. Doctor checked her and told her that she is dealing with variant angina and that abdominal pain is just one of the symptoms.

Good day. I agree that people might have no symptoms and I think that doctors should understand this as well.  For example, I know one guys who accidental found out that he is having variant angina and he swears that he never had any symptoms. I believe him because he is basketball player and he really takes a good care about his health. I asked him did he felt any changes, such as dizziness, nausea, etc...but no. He was feeling ok. I believe that those are just some of the possible symptoms. Anyway, any of those symptoms can indicate that something is wrong with you. 

Hello there. I always believe that every condition has its own symptoms. Every time when I had some health issue, I had symptoms because that is the only way when my body is warring me that something is wrong with me. I was not diagnosed with variant angina, tnx God, but I was diagnosed with some other issues and I do know what am I saying. About variant angina and symptoms of it, the first symptoms is chest pain and you have to feel it because it is usually sharp and it lasts for a couple of seconds. Don't ignore it.