Hi, folks. I felt some chest pain last week and I went to a doctor. I was diagnosed angina pectoris. As far as I can understand, I will have to be on medications all the time. I hate medications and I would really like to avoid that. What would happen if i ignore my angina? Thanks for replying.

Hello. Angina pectoris is a serious disease. Here, your myocardium (heart muscle) does not get enough blood for its proper functioning. It is important for you to take medications. Otherwise, your prognosis is very serious. One of the serious complications of the disease is heart attack. And I don’t need to explain it to you how it can be dangerous. It can be lethal! If I were you, I wouldn’t joke around with this disease. Listen to your doctor and follow his advices! You will feel better, I am sure. Bye!