Heyy I'm 17 years old and have been with my boyfriend for 10 months now. We've been sexually active for a while and I've been on the Pill. A couple weeks ago I had forgotten to take the pill for 5 days, took it on a wednesday then not again. My boyfriend and I had sex 4 or 5 different times during this period of time and it was unprotected. My period isn't due for another week but I've had some light bleeding the past couple days that's done now and I do know that when the Pill is changed in anyway it could cause that but I have had some other things catching my attention. I've been really crabby lately. Irritated easily by things that don't normally bug me. I've also been unusually tired as well as having random pains. Generally in the back area or hip area. My boobs have been a little bit sensitive but not much. Just random shots of pains. On Sunday, I got really bad lower abdomin pain that kind of felt like cramps but a little bit different. I'm not sure if I'd even be able to take a test yet, but I'm really almost ready to believe I may be pregnant? Can I get any help?

It's Very Possible. If You Missed 5 Pills, There Is A VERY BIG Chance You Are Pregnant. You Should ALWAYS Use Another Type Of Birth Control. Your Body Is More "Attracted" (Not Sure What Word To Use Here) To Get Pregnant If You Miss Birth Control Pills Than You Were With No Pills At All... Sorry Hun. Take A Test After 2 Weeks Of Your Missed Period, And Careful There Are Such Thing As A False Period Too..