I'm 21, on the pill but about 4 or 5 weeks ago I missed a couple of them and took them the following day. I worked out this would have been the week before I was due to ovulate and this is when I had sex a couple of times.

I didn't miss my period, but it only went for 2 days (my mum had hers the whole way through her pregnancies).

For the last 2 weeks I've been experiencing lots of dizziness, nausea, a couple of bad migraines and I've been really fatigued. I'm also really bloated and feel huge.

I took a pregnancy test last week but it came up negative.

I can't go the doctor because I can't afford it.

Should I do another test? Or is this likely to be something else.

with some pills, it can cause shorter, lighter periods. you should be able to get an accurate pregnancy test if it's been 4 or 5 weeks, but for some women it does take longer. wait about another week, and take another pregnancy test. if it's still negative, you're probley not pregnant. i hope all goes well.