I was always wondering why some girls are wet around their vagina even before we start to have sex. I am guy, 18 years old and I am not ashamed to admit I don’t understand female’s anatomy very well. I have heard some discharge is normal, so I want to know is that true. Or the reason is they turned on even before we started with sexual intercourse.

Vaginal discharge is quite common and normal for women of childbearing age. That is absolutely normal that cervical glands produce a clear mucus secretion that drains downward. Then it has been mixing with bacteria, discarded vaginal cells, and Bartholin’s gland secretions. These substances may turn the mucus a whitish color, and then female discharge turns yellowish when exposed to air. There are times throughout the menstrual cycle that the cervical glands produce more mucus than others. It depends on the amount of estrogen that has been produced during this period. Sexual excitement and emotional stress have both been associated with normal female discharge. This discharge is a clear, mucus-like secretion, but if it is abnormal in color, odor, or consistency, or significantly increased or decreased in amount, it might be some disease. Very often, abnormal female discharge is caused by a sexually transmitted disease (STD), or diseases transmitted through sexual intercourse.

i have a yeast infection and i am pregnant is that bad?

Women become wet to aid in sex so it stops friction and makes sex enjotable. Though this may be just as embarrasing for the female, it can be added with lubricants.

Sorry, i missed when they become dry from that sentance... :$