i dont know if i have candiditis or it is just normal discharge.can you tell me the difference in the two?

Well, the difference is huge! Normal discharge is clear, milky, white and usually has no smell. If a girl has excessive discharge, it doesn’t have to mean that something’s wrong. Amount of discharge increases throughout menstrual cycle and there is a lot of discharge during ovulation. This is to allow sperm to reach the egg more easily. Having a lot of sex, or prolonged sex also causes excessive discharge. It is produced by the so called bartholin’s glands situated around vaginal opening.

Candida makes the discharge thick, very thick, cheesy thick. It turns its color from clear to strong yellow and causes very bad smell. Besides the discharge, Candida could cause redness around the area, swelling, itchiness and even cracking. Not all of these symptoms may be present. Some girls don’t have the discharge but do experience redness and swelling.

It would be best to see a doctor to see what’s going on.

hello, About three months ago I had discovered from going to the doctor that after about three weeks of a bad odor and discharge as well as a bad odor when having intercourse that I had a tampom lodged. She removed the tampon and did not put me on anything. A week later I had symptomns of yeast and urinary tract infection. She put me on a medicine to get my ph back in check. I finished that and have had reoccurring yeast type symptoms every since. Many times the yeast doesnt even show. I have treated this several times wth diflucan as well as over the counter drug and it just keeps coming back. It is always much worse after intercourse but even without intercourse I have burning and a tingling pain inside my place where I urinate. I am worried about candiditis. Something is definatley wrong and it is connected to this event. I am very healthy I drink alot of water and exercise regularly. I just cant seem to get this problem diagnosed. Any suggestions?
Thanks, S