Hi! I read about female ejaculation. Is this really possible? I am curios to find out something more about that? Do women ejaculate? Thank you for the information!

Hi! First I must tell that there are only a few articles published in medical journals about nature female ejaculation. The nature of female ejaculation is rather unclear. Female ejaculation refers to the expulsion of noticeable amounts of fluid from the urethra or vagina during sexual stimulation at or near orgasm. The expelled fluid is reported variously as: Urine, possibly due to stress incontinence. a clear or milky fluid which emerges from the vagina (sometimes with force), has a composition similar to the fluid generated in males by the prostate gland, and is generated by Skene's glands, or even a mixture of these two fluids. I hope that you are satisfied with information.

yes u can ejaculate because when i was getting fingered by my boyfriend i ejaculated. :-)

no the urethra and vagina are 2 different openings.. and if you "ejaculated" you just let loose of your bladder while being fingered.. congrats you peed on your boyfriend..

ok whoever wrote u peed on ur bf is an id**t. femal ejaculation has been scientifically proven to NOT be urine. and yes it is possible

its not urine.its clear white milky fluid that taste like nothing.looking online about female squirting or gushing.ive seen many girls squirt non urine.ive tasted my girlfriends after i lick her off.

yes it is possible, but very few women ejaculate enough to even notice.
and btw if it was urine it wouldn't look like precum, and it deffo wouldnt be tasteless.

Every creature on earth ejaculate, not just men... women need a bit more stimulation in order to make her have an orgasm. On average, women require about 45 minutes of sexual stimulation to have an orgasm. I should know, my fiancee takes quite a bit of influence, but once she gets going, I can make her ejaculate several times.... women can have as many orgasms as they want or need.

There is a difference between an orgasm, cuming, and ejaculating. An orgasm is an intense contraction of muscles followed by a rush of release from the female body. Cuming usually occurs during penetration and is a milky substance secreted from the vagina almost like a lot if vaginal secretions but normal secretion is clear. And ejaculation is caused by G-spot stimulation and it is when liquid flows from the urethra just like urine but the texture and contents are not the same.

Dude, cumming is just a slang term for orgasm and does not refer to a particular kind of orgasm. That said, there are different types of orgasms for women--some of which do produce ejaculation.

some women do lose control of their bowels during sex—and this is probably the case when a woman “squirts” fluid during orgasm.

Others may simply release a ton of lubricating fluid in the middle of intercourse. This, coupled with especially strong contractions of the muscles in the walls of the vagina, could lead to a larger-than-average amount of discharge, additional research has shown.

But neither of those things is a true female ejaculation, Dr. Wimpissinger says