I was wondering what female cum or ejaculation is suppose to look like? I have been with my gf for 3 years and her cum is thick and creamy. It is so thick that when we are done my penis is sometimes covered in it at the base. Is this her cum or something else? It is very different from the arousal clear lub the vagina makes.

Thanks

There's so much to analyze in this post!

`1. You ask what the female orgasm looks like in your title, but then talk about female ejaculation. They are two separate things. Most women orgasm without "squirting". 

2. Do you see her squirt, or do you just see the white stuff on yourself after intercourse? If the latter, it's probably vaginal discharge and not female ejaculation. Vaginal discharge is produced all the time, not just during sexual arousal, and it changes through the menstrual cycle. White and creamy discharge is usually present in the week before a woman gets her period. It can also indicate a yeast infection if it has clumps and causes itching. 

3. Female ejaculation is more liquid, I think, than cream, but I have never seen it. 

Yes it is her cumming. Not all women ejaculate the same. Some is a lot more clear then others and and others can be pure white. Just depends on the woman but it's normal.

Women don't cum like a man does. What you're experiancing is the mucus of the cervix.

After the period, the cervix builds up a mucus on the opening. When you have sex that mucus is broken down slightly and it exits the vagina, usually down your penis. Over time the mucus breaks down on its own until 14days before she is ready to have her period again. This is when she is ovulating and there shouldn't be any white 'cum' but more a slimy egg white constancy, this is cervical fluid that helps sperm find their way into the womb area and keeps them alive while in the vagina. After this you may notice there is little to no slim and she'll start to become more dry until she has her period again.

I hope thats helped to clear somethings up for you.

She could have thrush but probably just her cum it is deferent for each woman