all i wanna know is a abortion ruins your chances of gettin pregnant jave having a healthy baby!

No, not at all.

Many women have had 2-3-4 abortions and have 2-3 healthy children, they have even posted their stories here..

The reason why abortion USED to cause infertility is due to the massive infections women recieved from 'back alley' abortion.

When you have severe infections, your uterus and fallopian tubes can have scarring.

Abortio today is done in sanitray conditions with strict health regulations, risks are MINIMAL.

hi Carfary i have a question for you,do you know how can somebody find out if after an abortion there is no infection or something wrong? cause i know that you the simptons are fever, pain. Can theh doctor tell you about any infection doing a pelvic exam, or papa smear

I cought a pretty mean infection after my second abortion. I could not get out of bed the morning after. My temp rose to 103 and the cramps were ridiculous. I also passed clots the size of golf balls.
Turned out that all the product of conception was not completly removed. I had to have an emergency d&c that next day.