i really want to learn to masterbate. okay, i have my way of masterbating and i don't like it. after i do it, my penis starts to hurt a lot. it feels like it is burning. i don't know if it is the way others do it. okay, i put my finger and rub it on the back of my penis closer to the top. it feels really good but not as good as i heard. so i don't think i am doing it right. i never heard anyone saying to rub it. i talk to my sister and i told her the way i do it and she said that is not right. can someone please give me the best step-by-step instructions on how to masturbate the best way. the best way that will make you feel good. i want to feel masauged. it is time i learn. i am 12 years old. i know it is not bad

wait you told your sister!!!!!!!!!!! thats one thing bad you did but there is a better way. all you do is make a fist with a hole in the middle and stuff your penis into it and go up and down i feel great when i do it

you sound new to the masterbating thing. ;-) you should expermant and find what feals good.Rember to use lube and dont over do it :-D .BE CAREFULL IF YOU R NOT "CUT" :-)

Presumably you've reached the point of orgasm but without any ejaculation have kept going making it ultra-sensitive. The testes don't start producing semen until you hit the right age. Which differs per person.

If you've got foreskin long enough to tie a knot it, you can just wank it up and down. Scary, but true. [All the uncircumcised guys now think there is something wrong with them.]

Otherwise, use lube. Or don't, but use less pressure.

dude, go to advancedmasturbation.com/....its tells you the steps i do it everyday...and damn did that site help me.. yeaya

im 14 and went through puberty early i know what you going through if you get some type of lube like lotion or something it helps alot wen your just starting

lol you guys are funny but i cant augh because i was the same untill i watched a film NOT A PORNO and it showed a man wanking BUT NOT SHOWING HIS BODY JUST HIS FACE then his hand came up it was a fist with a hand i tryed i liked i love