hello,, i m a 19 years old female
i dont know how to start, well i had anal sex with my bf for the 1st time yesterday , it was very painful and very hard for me. i suffered while he was having his thing in my ass
when i got home i felt pain in all over my body.
i feel so much pain now in my ass hole (sorry ) , even while im in the bath room,
i didnt go to the bath room all day long ,
more important is the great amount of pain i m feeling in my back and ass hole which makes me unable to use the bathroom , my stomach is disturbed
i m afraid that the situation beacause worse coz it has been two days since it happend to me and i still feel the same amount of pain .

please i need your opinion,, i dont know what to do,, i m so scared

I have tried anal sex about twice and at first it was okay but the second time it was to much pressure so we stopped. But I would suggest you talk to your doctor perhaps can be you damaged you anus or simply it was to ruff and you weren't prepared for it. But ask your doctor

Honestly if the man you are with is a good lover anal sex should be really fun. Every girlfriend i have ever had has loved anal sex because i know how to approach it and perform. First of all you need to be able to make every other aspect of your love life amazing then first off i would start with putting pressure on the bottom of the vagina while fingering your partner if you do that properly she will feel the pleasure in her ass too this definitely works as i have done it with more than one girl. Secondly girls tend to love there ass licked it is pleasurable and when you go from the vagina to the ass it is very pleasurable so while you are massaging her clit with your tongue take it back and gently rim her ass. Then i would use the wetness from there vagina and gently slip the tip of your finger inside of her ass while you are fingering her vagina. They love this as they are already on cloud nine. Then go deeper with your finger as she gets into it when you first start anal you need to have her clit ripened and she should be dripping wet. So when she is ready for your penis you definitely should use lube i would suggest WET or Motion Lotion but i would always make sure you can fit 2 fingers in her before you try it and use lotion when you try for two fingers. One finger you can use her juices two you should go with lube. Always let her tell you she wants it inside her that way you know she is so hot and wet that you know that she is ready and she knows it too. When you put it in just go slow put the tip in first and go so slow and gentle and i would rub her clit too this will really drive her nuts. Then ease in inch by inch hearing how each moan grows louder and louder. I always make sure i am rubbing her clit or fingering her while i am in her ass. Anytime you are doing anything that has to do with anal foreplay make sure you are both showered and clean because it is unhealthy if you aren't. But if you take your time with her anal sex can be an awesome addition to your sex life.
Hopefully i haven't offended anyone with this post but i really enjoy pleasing the girl i am with and anal play can be really pleasurable for her. And i am 7 inches which isn't huge but is a good size.

And by the way go to the dr seriously you can really do damage if you are torn. Make an apt asap.

It takes a couple days to recover, ESP after the first time