i am 14 year old boy and i want to masterbaite analy but dont know what to use. i cant get toys or lubs. do i have to have lubs and what can i use in place of lubes and toyss. PLEASE HELP!!! and how can i make masterbaiting more fun.

Hey dude. First I have to say that this is something I have never been able to accomplish personally...but I can answer based on my understanding of it.

Yes - you really do have to have some kind of lube to make this even a little bit comfortable for you. It doesn't have to be a commercial lube - but if you use something not designed as a lube you do need to be careful that it won't cause any irritation - that would be difficult for you to explain later! Stay away from anything alcohol based for sure - shampoos can tend to irritate as well. Vaseline Intensive Care brand hand lotion seems to be a pretty mild and safe lube substitute in my experience.

Next - you will need to work up to a little bit. I would start off with just a finger (make sure your nails are trimmed short, and wash before and after. There is no rush to get all the way there on the 1st try. Work your way up as you get comfortable. Start with one finger, then maybe work up to adding a second finger. All you need to do to get the amazing pleasure is reach your prostate...and you should be able to do that with just your finger! Other things you could try are things like a toothbrush or hair brush handle. Make sure they are CLEAN and not sharp anywhere. If you have a condom to put over them - even better.

As far as more fun - dude...you're 14...it should still be VERY fun for a long time. HAHA. Something you should check out though is - you will find LOTS of ideas and discussion there that will probably really help you out.

Well - good luck to you - have fun - and PLEASE be careful! We are here if you have more questions or need advice!

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

So plain loatin will help? and ik this is gonna sound wired but how can i do it where i dont get poop on my fingers.

okay so i can use hand lotion and how do i do it where i dont get poop on what im using and how where it feels good

If you're using an object you can put a condom on it. For your fingers you can wear a latex medical type glove - or just wash really good before and after.

Make sure it's a mild lotion though like that Vaseline Intensive Care or Keri. Nothing medicated like K- Bond.

This is wat I did

Cleaned my anus

Lube my finger with spit cus I forward nt irrated

btw when people say irratat thetly mean f*****g HURT
I use shampoo to wank and it burnt inside my penis for 2 days!!!
Icouldnt pee or wank...
So be carefull I just use spit
Then insert your finger into you as****e
riggle it around and let your rectum loosin
oh and you may find worms up there
Such as flatworms
If so take wormdose they eat your food inside you and make you very skinny and there's no way to stop the poop from commin