i have just started anus masturbation. can anybody tell me how to lose my anus, so that i can use bigger objects in my ass. also please tell about different position i can use to achieve more enjoyable anal orgaism. by the way iam male.

try using your fist maybe :-P

hey im a male and i also am trying to loosen up my anus so i can put a bottle in it. one way is to do the old 1 finger 2 finger 3 finger you can do this by using lots of lube and a condom make shure your lube is water based or it will be hard to come back out. %-) i have been doing this for one year and i have 4 fingers in my anus and th weird thing is that i dont use lube or a condom i have short nails and use spit as lube well i hope this helps . !

o.O

well all you gotta do is start small and work your way up to larger things.. try vertical objects more than horizontal and work is around as a sphere. Lubes and spit are essential and a must. Also, if your performing this yourself then use one had to "tool" your anus and with the other hand lube up and jack yourself off a little. It kinda makes it "hurt so good" if you catch my drift.

To aviod that weird looking anus or anything like that, rest a day or two.. dont just stretch for days and days and days..

then you'll need stitches lol

Lol are you kidding me?
If you get an anal tear it takes weeks to months to heal and hurts like hell.
So.. you're going to want to take it real slow or suffer the consequence.

Guest wrote:

Haha that's soooo gay

i have just started anal masturbation and cant get my hands on a plug what else could i do to achieve a bigger hole??????

no sh*t shurlock :D im gay too can anybody help me?

ime also having the same propblem and ime having sex verry soon ime male and i want it loos for when me first time comes around

To all the homophobes out their the practice of anal stimulation was used by the greatest civilization ever the Romans. It was used by just about everybody; male, female, gay and straight alike. Im straight btw

Its true, I am straight, love my ladies lips and a fine piece of a$$ but love the feeling of the stimulation. Do not knock it till you try it.

I think the best thingto use is your fingers at first, ive been only doing it for two days and i can fit four fingers in without any lube..feels really good

well you just find yourself a dude who wants to have sex with you almost every day
use 1 finger when u start and just have anal intercourse with him every day a little
try bending your back forwards to make it come in easier

i have been doing this for maybe 1 or 2 years and i can go a little bigger then a febrezze bottle and the bigger the better it feels its just start small then TONS of lube and go up sizes

I used a hole lot of lub and a condom shives it straight up my ass... I wanna f**k a dude so bad but I can't find one to f**k I'm getting Ancy so I used my fists or just spit on your finger and try it

Good luck "losing" your anus.