.. My gf and I want to try anal sex.. But we are both scared. Cuz she's small (basically fun size ;) and I'm on the big side.. I hate to see her in pain, and want to make it hurt as less as possible, any good position for first timers? How do I relaxe her easily? I'd take any help we can get. Please and thank you.

Health Guru
Anal sex is just like vaginal sex except you need lubricant.
The more foreplay you give her the more she will relax, start off just by rubbing round her anus then put some lube on your finger and finger her gently with 1 finger to start then work up to, the main thing is to take it slow and make sure she is comfortable with it all the time.
When you feel her anal muscles start to relax use plenty of lube on your penis and gently go in but if she asks you to stop an it straight away and do it in little steps.
Position i would say doggie style but if she feels to exposed like that you could always use spoons position.
Hope this helps