I skipped my period, that is why I used baby test first response. It showed positive. This pregnancy is very unexpected, so I would like to how, how accurate is first response. Thanks in advance!

almost every baby test is above 90 % accurate.
First response is one of the most accurate pregnancy tests; in numbers it is 99, 9 % accurate.

i kno first response is one of the most accurate for tests BEFORE a missed period, is it just as accurate AFTER a missed period??
please i would REALLY apprieciate some help! :-) thank you!

Yes it would even be more accurate after a miised period..

YES YOU ARE most likely pregnant! IT IS HIGHLY unlikely to get a false POSITIVE.

If you want to talk about your options just ask us, we are here for you =)

You are preg!!!! They are 99.9% right. That is one of the best ones out there. And if you don't know what to do just talk to us and we can give you some ideas if you need advice. Good luck!!!

no it was negative, i am a 15 year old girl who has just made a very very very very big mistake of having unprotected sex with my boyfriend, and now i'm worried cuz i missed a period but last night me and a girlfirend bought the test i did it that night and tested NEGATIVE, so i'm happy about that, but still unsure, i'm gonna take another test soon, jsut to make sure i'm not

you do need to take another p.t. it is likely if you have missed your period and its been 7 days or more that you are pregnant. The BEST time to take a p.t. is first thing in the morning. that is when and "if" your hcg level is the highest in your urine.

i just found out that i am 6 weeks pregnant and i took a p.t. about a week and a half ago at night and it said neg.
but i took a first response first thing in the morning a couple days later and whatcha know it came out positive.
the more you urinate throughout the day the lower your hcg levels are in your urine.
&& if you just want to be extra sure take two tests in the morning.
but i would reccomend first response.
:-)

WERE YOU PREGGO???