Why am I late on my period and never has this happened to me? Today it is 13 days late and the pregnancy test I've tooken are negative. The first week I felt really tiered and my breast were hard around the nipple area but now they are soft.i also had white mucus when i used the restroom... What should I do ?

Hi Zule,

Pregnancy tests are really only accurate when indicating positive.  False negatives are VERY common.  In some women they never work.

Are you using your first morning urine?  Is it a name brand test?

Try again.  If still nothing and no sign of your period see your doctor.

Good luck.

I used my morning urine this morning and tested negative and it was a dollar pregnancy test but the last one I took was a first response one and both came in negative, tho one said no I opened the pregnancy test and pushed the p.e inside and it was blinking saying " yes and no" & it stayed on yes. It should of gone back to a no if that was the first response.

After about 10 days late it should work. Give it a few more days if you want as the hCG level should be increasing rapidly if you are pregnant.

Okay, thank u !