It said 99 % accurate??? It is try????

How long E.P.T. may shows negative ,if you already pregnant?

What is better: e.p.t. or ''5 days sooner'' test?

PLS, any opinion

Hi Yelena,
BLESSINGS TO YOU on trying to conceive. I have been there. You know, I have used First Response tests, and they work GREAT. The E.P.T. test I used with my first pregnancy, but I was already 8 weeks along. As far as results, the First Response have been the best. In regards to the test, they should show positive or negative after about 3-5 minutes. It usually isnt good to check results I think after about 30 minutes.
Yes the E.P.T. test can say that you are not pregnant even if you are. Your body secretes a hormone called HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin), which is secreted during pregnancy, and the levels increase as the months that you are pregnant increase. Your body may not show a positive result if there isnt enough of the hormone in your body yet.
One BEST time to take the test is when you get up in the morning to use the bathroom. Your first morning urine is the best, because it usually has the highest concentration of HCG in it.
Dont get frustrated... when is your period due? With my first pregnancy, it didnt show positive until I was 8 weeks along. Every one is different. Let me know how you are doing.

Blessings,
Hizgrace

I agree with hizgrace. I have always used First Response and they are very very accurate. Did you know that at the hospitals and doctors offices when they take a urine pregnancy test they use First Response to take the test. They try to make you beleive that they use some special thing but they don't. They just take it out of the box and pour your urine on it. But they make you sit there for hours to make you think that they use something different. I think it is so funny though LOL.

Thank you,ladies!
E.P.T. was very correct with my last pregnancy also. It showed positive alredy 1 day before my period started.I was 40 y.o. at that time.But right now I'm 45 and I may have poor level of hormons now, or I'm just an old fool, who go through menopause. 8-| It may be my imagination, but for last 3 days I feel bitter test in my mouth and yesterday I was ready for vomuting...

I'm 7 days later today.

I'll know, sooner or later %-) and I'll let you know

Thanks again!

Good luck to you and your maybe baby. And promise you'll let us know when you get results. I know you have been trying for a while now to conceive and this might be your big break. So please let us know. :-D :-D :-D