I have not had a period since Jan 1st-3rd and it was light and unnormal. It is now Feb 24th and I have been super tired, full breast feeling, and moody. I tested today and got a faint positive. waited and then tested and it was negative. could I be prego?

What do you mean by "got a faint positive. waited and then tested and it was negative.

Did you do two tests?

If your last period was on Jan 1-3, expected your next on Jan 29, then you should be several weeks on if you are pregnant. Any home test should read accurately if you are pregnant.

Test in the morning with your first urine, it is more concentrated. Follow the directions, especially the timing, to the letter.

I took 2 different test. the first was around 11:45 and the second one was around 3pm. my periods are 32-34 days apart but I dont kno what could have it so delayed and the last month i missed a period was november 2010.

OK,

I'm still confused by "faint positive."

Repeat the test, first thing in the morning. These tests look for a specific hormone, hCG, made by the embryo. Your morning urine is the most concentrated and more liable to produce an accurate result.

The test should be clear, yes or no. On some tests if you let it sit for a while the results change. Follow the directions as to when to read the results.

By now you should have a clear "positive" if you are almost 7 weeks pregnant.