Hello girls! I just wanted to report you accuracy of a pregnancy test called First response. I used it before when I was unsure what would happen ( get pregnant or not ) and I always got the right reports. First response can detect significantly lower levels of the pregnancy hormone (hCG) in the urine and give results even 5 days before a missed period. Some of my friends say it was also good for them!!! Today my First response was that I was pregnant!!!!! I am so happy and wanted to share this with you girls!!!!

Hello there! Firstly I would like to congratulate on your pregnancy! I wish you all the best! Secondly, I would like to tell that I think most home pregnancy tests are accurate if they are done exactly like it said in the manual. I myself prefer blood tests because they can detect both presence and the amount of hCG. This is good for both dating a pregnancy and checking the wellness of the pregnancy

Hi there, My cycle is very irregular, varies from 23-28 days. My last period started 12/29. My husband and I were together 13 days later. Having had two children I know how I could feel if pregnant and I feel as if I am, is it too soon to feel symptoms? When will the HCG level be high enough to take a HPT? Would like to take one as soon as there is a possiblity of showing since I never know exactly when to expect my period. TX!

hello , i took a first response test on 1-22-07 it came back neg. my lmp was 12-27-06 i want ot be preggo but dont want to get my hopes up altough i do have obious symtoms as far as sore boobs im tired ALL the time and other symtoms do you guys think i tested to early or is it all in my head?