I know each element that our body needs should be intake properly. In addition, I know our toothpastes and water is flourished. Not so long time ago I have heard it is not healthy at all, which I found amazing. I do not know if they were kidding around with me, or that is true. Can you tell me something about fluoride, is it good or bad we had extra intake of this element in the water?

Fluoridation proponents often assert that there is no legitimate scientific controversy over the benefits or safety of it. Dental fluorosis is now pandemic in fluoridated areas, so we could keep wondering if fluoride is good or bad. Fluoride ingestion in our children is clearly out of control given the skyrocketing rise in dental fluorosis rates. Dental fluorosis is recognized by scientists as the first clinical sign of fluoride poisoning. The health problems caused by fluoride, is well documented. Staggering shows that rats drinking only 1 part per million fluorides in water had lesions in their brain similar to Alzheimer's disease and dementia. Evidence was seen pointing to possible damage to the blood brain barrier. All this is causing extended fluoride exposure, which we had to take from our water and toothpastes. Fluoride compounds in water and in supplements do not provide any significant cavity-protecting effects, and I think this is the most amazing fact. Then why we keep poisoning ourselves, if this is not even scientifically proven?