I know fluoride should be in the water and toothpastes. That is why I believe it is needed to our organism to works well. Anyway, I do not understand anything about this element. Can you tell me more about fluoride, and is it really health for human. Could it be toxic sometimes, did anyone research to this topic before?

I had the same question few years ago and I could not just sit if I do not find some answers. I realized in out water, toothpastes and tablets are added fluoride compounds. The point is that fluoride was never tested for safety before approval. I found some researches where they said fluoride was built up in the brains of animals when exposed to moderate levels. Pregnant animals that received relatively low doses of fluoride showed permanent effects to the brain. Obviously, fluoride is not so health and it could be toxic, but it seems nobody wants to hear this. This made me so interested I had to ask more about it and all I found was scary. Department of Health in New Jersey found that bone cancer in children was many times greater in areas where water was fluoridated. Moreover, the worst info I have heard was that fluoride in water does not help our organism in anything. Chronic system disorders and many other disorders could be associated with fluoride, so I think we should realize fluoride is not so health.