I have this problem that I am very concerned about. I am 24 and have very healthy teeth. I recently discovered white spots on my teeth and I have no idea why (I clean and floss my teeth very regular). I am wondering I have problems with sinuses, so I am mostly mouth breather. Could this be a cause?

There are number of factors that may develop white spots on teeth. Being a mouth breather is less of a problem, maybe some medications that you take (if you take) for sinuses causes white spots? I am just guessing.
Some white spots may be caused by nutrition, genetics or an excessive intake of fluoride! So, if you live in area where water has high content of fluoride, this may be a cause.
The first evidence of tooth decay is white spotting on teeth (at least that is how some dentists claim), so it would be very wise to go to a dentist and check this up. Also white spots can appear because of the changes in mineral contest of teeth… but this happens more often in childhood.

I'm late, but don't listen to whoever that is. You are right, if the white marks go away on their own after you have been breathing through your nose for some time, then that meansyour teeth are just dehydrated from sleeping with your mouth open. You can remedy that by breathing tthrough nose, and letting saliva build up around your teeth, or u can even chew sugar-free gum to help increase salivation. Please note that drinking water or swishing water in your mouth will not help. Your teeth have to be hydrated with water. That being said, drinking more water if your body is dehydrated, can actually increase salivation as well. I have this problem, too. (Chronic allergies that attack my sinuses, esp. At night. What u and I both need to do is get our nose under control. I have this nose spray that I use that keeps my nose clear for 12hours!! Its Jesus juice! And it is relatively gentle. Even though I know its tooth dehydration, It still freaks me out! Have a nice day!
Ps, person above me is an I.d.I.o.t

Thanks for your post, very helpful. My white spots go away after an hour or two upon awakening and breathing through my nose again. I wonder if sleeping with a humidifier will help to breathe through the nose?