Hello! I have read on the internet that marijuana can fight dementia. This sounds to me like irrational claim. I really want to know if this is true or not. If this is true, then this is very interesting subject and I will explore it in future. I mean, I can smoke marijuana and prevent dementia, right? Thank you in advance!

Hello! Some scientists done some test and according to these tests some derivates of marijuana probably can fight dementia, but they do not know this for sure because this is not tested on the people. I can tell you for sure that smoking marijuana is not healthy and that will not help you fighting with dementia.

Rather than opting for dangerous pharmaceuticals that have been in the news lately, look at the facts. The fact is, melatonin decline is one of, if not the sole purposes for the onset of Alzheimer and dementia in older people. This is due to sodium fluoride which accumulates the most in the brain. But fear not, because god's supremacy has not failed you this time as marijuana has a 4000% increase in melatonin levels after the first hour of smoking.

Sodium fluoride was first used by the Nazi's and brought over by IG Farben to America after WW2 in order to make the people docile and incapable of resistance to government control. 64 years later its done exactly that, with the added bonus of early puberty (caused by melatonin fluctuation, offsetting circadean rhythm) and the Alzheimer's pandemic!

The same people who say god's plant, marijuana, is unhealthy are the same ones who are putting sodium fluoride in your tap water. Maybe you should look at the history of marijuana prohibition before you go spewing absolute ignore sh!!t out your mouth. It's time to wake up. 8)

Just say NO to fluoride.

it took bacteria 2 billion years to evolve enough to start using oxygen. Fluorine is the most electronegative element (4). Oxygen's electronegativity (3.44). Fluorine does not belong in our bodies or our drinking water.
Fluoride accumulates mainly in the PINEAL gland. The pineal makes melatonin. as rate of pineal calcification from fluoride increases, melatonin production decreases. It has been shown that people with dementia have decreased melatonin levels.

And Guess What! Marijuana inhalation leads to a 4000% increase in melatonin production after an hour.

Not healthy? The only reason marijuana is not legal is that drug companies will not profit from something that you can grow in your back yard. Our forefathers not only grew and used this gift of nature, our Declaration of Independence AND the Constitution were written on hemp paper AND the Betsy Ross flag was made from hemp fabric. There are so many health benefits from the plant, both physical and mental that the personal growth and use would devastate the drug industry if people would begin growing their own for medicinal as well as recreational purposes. Other advantages...while driving under the influence of alcohol may impair your senses, marijuana sharpens them, thus fewer dui's and accidents.   While I agree that ANY substance, even something as innocuous as sugar or salt, that is used in excess may cause health problems, the benefits of marijuana far outweigh any risk.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hi well I would advise to never smoke it.Also make sure u get an indica strain who is medicinal.cook it in butter then bake it much healthier

Hello, my 71 year old dad suffers from dementia and alzheimer's every day, it is heart breaking!! Something in my gut tells me marijuana could help him, but he has COPD also, so smoking it is not an option, but he loves brownies, so that is an option.  We live in Texas, so no legal stuff here, but I am willing to do whatever it takes to help my dad.  We have tried every medication available and never get more than a week of good effects, then it goes down hill and does not help him anymore.  He served 4 years in Vietnam, in the Navy, and was exposed to Agent Orange, which they are saying is the cause of all of his sicknesses.  It just breaks my heart to see him suffer constantly and I am willing to try anything.  Please give me some answers.

My husband is 65 and suffers from frontal lobe dementia, I moved from TX one month ago to Colorado just to put him on Medical Marijuana. It is helping his agitation and give him some peace. He does not smoke it. There are all kinds of edibles here, from brownies, candy, Kool-aid, pills, suckers, etc. Good Luck, because you will never get it legally in TX.

It does! i dont have severe dimentia, but when i was a kid i learned that i do have a learning disability and in that learning disability was that i did have a hint of dimentia like symptoms. When i listen my mind tends to think of other things then it goes back, then i cant remember 30 seconds later. Then i finally decided i said f**k IT! i can take it anymore i am going to give Marijuana a try and next things you know i am remembering almost every good and BS aspect of my life, then the crazy things is that deep down i realized who i really am as a person.

you are freaking insane if you thing fluoride is bad for you

may father suffers from frontal dementia. We are looking to driving to Colorado to purchase medical marijuana. He does not smoke. Was wondering if you can provide me with some edibles to buy when we get there. We are trying to stop his aggression as his empathy is gone, and the anti psychotic drugs have to many side effects. Where to purchase it in Colorado, and what kind?

Can you tell me where to get this?

My dad is the same age and is currently in state of decline. His language skills have severely diminished. I would love to get an update from you as I noticed this post was a few months old