I don't know if this is a stupid question but could it be I got flu vaccine at wrong place for I got flu. I don't get it -how come I got sick now despite the fact I had flu vaccine two months ago. The only think I could think of is maybe I got that flu vaccine on the wrong place. Could it be?

No it couldn't be the reason for your flu now for the flu vaccine is usually given at about same place on the arm so it is not like there is a wrong place for flu vaccine. It is more like you are on of that 10-15% of people where the flu vaccine misses its point. And by the way it is not like the flu vaccine could protect you from any kind of disease which means it is not like you couldn't get sick from some other illness than flu such as some no flu viral infection that usually causes the common cold-so maybe what you have now is not flu.