I've had this strange red bump on the inside of my leg, close to my testicles, for a few weeks now. I've had them in the past and I always popped them. Sometimes fluid would come out and it would go away. However, the one on there now is relatively large and when I put my finger on it, I can move the fluid inside...like a water balloon. What is it and should I get it checked out?

Same for me, a largish red bump near the scrotum next to my thigh, i have some smaller ones around it too, must of just appeared today, I squesed iy and fluid came out but I'm slightly curious/worried to their cause.

Any info would be appreciated

I had a red sore like bump on the inside of my thigh. I was worried but found out it was an infected folicule (a boil). They (ECK!) drained it and gave me an antibiotic. It was no big deal. However, the antibiotic is important because a skin infection can turn into a blood infection which can kill you.

No kidding, my young 21 yr old cousin died from blood poisoning from an infected zit on the back of his neck. Creepy.

I just went to the doctor for an iritating red sore like bump on the inside of my thigh. It turns out it's a boil (thank god!). She drained it (ECK!) and gave me an antibiotic.

The antibiotic is important becase it's a skin infection which can turn into a blood infection. My 21 year old cousin died form blood poising this past Dec. from an infected zit on the back of his neck. No kidding. I'm serious. GO TO A DR.!!

Hidradenitis suppurativa (hi-drad-uh-NI-tis sup-u-ra-TI-va) is a chronic skin inflammation marked by the presence of blackheads and one or more red, tender bumps (lesions). The lesions often enlarge, break open and drain pus. Scarring may result after several recurrences.

Considered a severe form of acne (acne inversa), hidradenitis suppurativa occurs deep in the skin around oil (sebaceous) glands and hair follicles. The parts of the body affected — the groin and armpits, for example — are also the main locations of apocrine sweat glands.

Hidradenitis suppurativa tends to start after puberty, persist for years and worsen over time. Early diagnosis and treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa can help manage the symptoms and prevent new lesions from developing.